Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

You can't learn in school what the world is going to do next year

1st day in school , well what i can say ? Everything seems just to be okay eventhough like kinda bored . New teachers for certain subject . So i guess something diff will be happen to us . No
t even like last year --' Last year was the sucks year ever i guess . With the boring teachers ,stupid enviroment of class , Ohh i hate it , pfffttttttttttttttt ><

Okay guys , chillex* Just forget about last year . Haha and lets open up new chapter , let me share you my lame story --' Haha . Ths morning i woke up on 6am something . God , my eyes was so like panda-ish eye haha @@  


  

Psstt ; woke up and Amir Azman jumped into my mind , hihi :p

Btw , there's new student in my class , lol :p A dude lah . His name is Tarmizi and he from BESUT 
Kinda good looking , but its too hard for us to understand what the hell was he talking about haha . His languange is more to Kelantanese plus plus with Terengganu . Lol --' And it become more sucks when one of my friends , Lisa , is crush on that weirdo Mizi . Haha puii . She just told everybody that 'Hey Guys Mizi Is A Cute Guy' . Ewww watafak lu Lisa ? Mata dekat kepala lutut kan ? Haha . He just like sweettttttt but handsome is a nono -.- Okay , school student punya hot story kan ? Benda benda alah mcm ni je -.-


Lil brother ? Adam , xxx . He just 13 years old nigga :p Haha so ths was his 1st year as a high sch student . Ofcourse byk diff right ? And then , bck frm sch , dia merungut dia ckp high sch bosan . Hello high sch la kot plg best sbb mcm mcm benda kita bole belajar . Frm a bad one to a good one , wiinksss*  So lil brother , jst chill . Lg 4 years to go before SPM :p And dnt be like me please -.- Dah nak SPM pun tak sedar diri . Ish :S


3.30pm , me bck from sch with mua bunch of girlfriends . Tukar uniform , mandi , solat then makan ,online . Opss encik amir saya bising sebab saya tak on phone lg . Sorry* Its all about my brother . He took my phone since last night then he was just put my phone in kuih raya punya balang -.- And i was like , watahell bab* ? Phone aku bau kuih raya siak ! Ish . Baru ambk phone , then my encik amir call , okay jodoh panjang :p Hikhik . On the phone with him around 20mnts i guess , fuhh lepas rindu saya :p Then tidur kejap , supposely teman my frnd date-ing with her bf bt its raining baby so plan was cancelled at the last minute . I slept for a hour then around 6pm terpaksa bangun . Then heading to hospital , melawat my 2nd mother :p hehe , nah i mean , she is my aunt act , bt she tc of me with my other sibs frm we small till nw , so we more comfort to call her as 'mak' . Dia masuk hospital , cause of jangkitan kuman plus kencing manis 

moral of the story ; kurangkan gula ! --'

Guys , its 9.32 pm and just nw i just 3g with my supper cute encik amir ! He was in his car . Drive and 3g , thumb-up bf* --' Please dont try ths at home guys , haha mcm bahaya kott ? Gah . Jst 3g fr a few mntes , then end up with kissy kissy






I have no feeling right now , i feel nothg . Punch me please ?



www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...