Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bad girl gone good :)

Sometimes it’s easier to just say you’re mad than to admit to them that you’re actually hurt.






I dont know why i feel this way , but this is so sick && my heart jst beat  slow and fast . I like feel nothing , zero and whtelse more that i can say ? Err heartless ? Perhaps dude . Maybe , it's true that certain people said,we are actually unsatisfied with something but we are trying to hide it like so hard . But we are not so that tough :( 

I hate the way i write this post today because it's look like me , a girl who is always emo --' shitstuff* I hate being emo like freakin bad ! 

Why i do feel this way ? God* Imma such a stupid one , who never find the answer why i being so emo .Pfft . Everyone keep asking me wit da same question ; 

watahell is wrong with amely today?

Guys , girls , sometimes kn , when we wake up in the morning , we feel like nothing can make us smile . And we feel like so hopeless , lifeless and maybe ohh - so dumb :| Then our mood automatically change and on that time , we just wanna mad , cry , shout to the max 

Classmates , sorry for being so emo today :| Sorry sorry . No laugh , no jokes even no smile from me today . No more tittle 'adik manis' to me today :p Hehe . Sorry again babies :( I'll make sure that tomorrow will be a good day for us ! Tehehe*

&&

Thanks to boyfriend , you care about me like a lot . You know me so well , and you also know that im not ok even i didnt even tell you about .

Thnks for this song :) 






Awak buat saya dari kerut kerut dahi sampai tersenyum sampai ke telinga :p Yela , awak kan suka buat saya kerut kerut dahi tapi hari ni awak buat saya senyum :)(:

Psst , saya sayang awak encik Amir , winkkss*

www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...