Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Im writting with full of love in my heart

all humans make mistakes on this earth. whether intentional or unintentional. right nowat 4:06 am, I still can not sleep. outside the home, the rain has not stopped dripping.coolness seep into my body. seemed, the rain is making my brain continued to fast to think about life.

I, an ordinary girl who was walking slowly to learn what is the meaning of life really is.Perhaps it is too early for me to think about it. However, a problem that makes me always look for what is the meaning of a life.

I've wondered, why life is not run from problems. Why sometimes the world is not fair on the person. In love, there must be sorrow. Right? Smile *

for me, I was a matured. I can think more wisely than those who are older than me. But was I mature enough?

I was born in a happy family. I get what I want. But, whether I'm really happy with it all?Friends, I am a person who likes to be alone. Must be weird, right? But that Amely.Sometimes I hate myself because I make people feel uncomfortable with me. Yet another person I love most.

Perhaps, on this cold morning. I'm more calm to write about a love purse. Many elderly people say, love is blind. Why? Because love makes one do a great sacrifice? Okay, if true love is blind, why there must be happiness? Blind means that we can not see,right? But we can still see through the heart.

God created creatures with a variety of tastes and feelings. God makes one feel happy, sad, cry, love, anger, and may be empty? So, a person should not be blamed ifhe falls in love with someone in a relatively young age.

Okay, this might be a bit long, but I still want to continue writing. Because what I feel now that makes me desire to share the story very much.

What exactly is the source makes me so want to write? Because for me, I've made a mistake. Errors that make myself cry. For me, if I have to love someone, I will love hervery much. So, I'm too afraid if I lost him.

Therefore, because the feeling was too scared to lose someone that makes mealways sensitive. Although the matter is only of ants, but for me it was like something very scary. Because they are too scared, I became someone who was too cautious.

Only God knows how I love that man. I love him very much. He too special for me.Tonight, I write with heart and tears accompanied by a leak in a row. I know you are reading what I write. Read with your heart my dear :)

I love you :) Love that is too much. The story of us for me is something unique. Forgiveme for being so. I'm just jealous :(I know you love me. I'm sorry. I may sometimes make you feel very depressed. I'm busy sulking, then silent without talking, and all that makes you lose the mood. Even though you like to tease me, you love make me a loser hahabut it made us happy, right? I want you forever. Can i? I like it when we keep laughing,we smile, we share stories, problems, talk about the honeymoon: p Oppss! Out ofrecord please? Hehe :) B, I'm sorry ok? I tried to change for you and you shall changeyour self to us. Okay? I want you . I dunot want other people. You're one was enough to make me learn, think and bla bla bla. You read this with heart ok?Because I want you feel what I write. Because I write this with love for you. I'm sorry again. Hopefully tomorrow, brings another story of our relationship. God willing:)

Psstt: Welcome the new day dear:) I love you very very much!






www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...