Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year !



Happy new year guys ! I guess i should knock-knock my head for many times so then i can always remember that imma already 17 years old --' And yeah i think i have to be more matured than last year as im 17 now . No more shout like kids , No more immatured thiggy in muaself . I have to think like a 17 years old thinker . Aiyoyo :s Did i enjoy my new year last night ? Yeahhh so did haha . Me and my whole family went out after Isyak for a dinner . Just a simple ones . Then we back to home , and pretend like nothing happened , haha . My big sis act should be at home last night and bawak all of us pergi karok but then plan cancelled because she have a lot of works that must be settle asap ! --' So no new year for us lastnight ! Haha

Wish for 2011

Err i just wish that i can changer myself to be a better person . A good daughter to my parents , good sister for my siblings , good friend for my crappy friends , good girlfriend for a crazy boyfriend , and for sure , a good muslimah , i'Allah :) I just wanna focus more on study lol . As we all already knw , that im such a typical lazy girl -.-' Chillex amely , just a year to go ! Haha . Guys , just pray for me , that i can do well in my study and for sure in my spm eventhough mcm lambat lagi but i guess takdela lambat mana . Pejam celik pejam celik dah dalam dewan exam . Eiiyoooooooo -.-' 12 subject for SPM . Pffttt . Just wish me luck guys . I do believe in miracle :p So i hope that miracle will come to me , and stay with me till i done my spm maybe haha :p So guys , happy new year again ! May all your wish can be true , xoxo
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...