Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This is what i care about too

I don't care about your past, 

all I want to know is 

if there's a place for me 

in your future.

Amir , i just want you to know that now , right now , im so freak in love with you . I do feel that my love for you is increasing by the time . The way you speak to me , the way you call me baby , the way you have there when i need you , the way you laugh . I just love all the way you are :) Everyday i pray that we will be together till the end of my life . I just need you . I just dont even know how to tell you about this . So i write it in blog because i know you will read this sayang :) Hear me , im so inlove with you now . Whatever i do , wherever i go , i just feel that you are here beside me , accompany me all the time , and i feel like so close to you . I dont need anyone else , i just need .

&&

I will need you forever , Muhammad Amir :)
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...