Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I dont need to go to SALLLOONNN to have such nice hair :)(:





Lets make it short and simple , i dont need to go to saloon and waste my hundred of money to get any kind of nice hair . I just love my hair and yes bitch you have to envy me in this because everyone loves my hair instead of your fake hair . I dont need to colour my hair , straighten it or maybe make it curl . My hair is just so nice and i do take care it like veryvery well yeah . Whts the point to colour the hair ? Make it black . I mean stick to ori one . It may look more nice than the fake one . Btw , no use to have such nice hair if you girls so lazy to shampoo it , get some hair treatment and whtsoever .


Yes hell yes , many girls were asking me about my hair . And i feel like so bored when they just asked me the same sound of quest like

HEY AMELY , MAHAL TAK NAK BUAT MCM YOUR HAIR DKT SALOON ?

or maybe

AMELY YOU BUAT RAMBUT YOU DEKAT SALOON MANA ?

and i will answer them like ;

TAK MAHAL PUN SBB TK BUAT DKT SALOON . ORI JE , TK MAIN LA SALOON SALOON NI

and tak pun

SALOON MANA ? NO SALOON LAH . MY HAIR IS SO ORI :)


Haha so can die one ! Semua muka langsi je lepastu . Like ewwww amely . Haha . Kisah ? 

Kbai !

www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...