Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

H-h-hik-he ei-ei-is meh-meh-mine a-a-a-lol-lonee :D

T-t-to yu-yuk-you  ai-ai-ai  gi-gi-gi-ve dh-dh-the ho-ho-whole m-mm-me,
Fh-fh-for ai-ai-ai beh-be-beli-li-lieve dh-dh-that yu-yuk-you a-aaa-are me-me-my de-de-de-des-tik-ti-ti-ny,
T-t-to yu-yuk-you ai-ai-ai o-o-o-f-ff-fer e-e-ve-ver-very beh-be-best o-o-of ma-ma-mai heh-her-heart,
F-f-ff-for a-ai-ai beh-be-beli-li-lieve  d-d-th-that yu-yul-you w-wei-will v-veh-value i-i-it 

A-a-ai wo-wo-want t-tu-tuk-to sshh-share mmm-my ho-ho-whol-whole le-le-life we-we-with yu-yuk-you,
F-f-fo-for m-mm-me thhh-to shhh-show thh-thh-that mm-mm-myy l-le-le-love i-eei-is trrrr-trrue,
ai-ai-ai wee-werrkh-want thh-to hookkk-hold yu-yuk-you ei-ei-in m-mm-my a-aa-arm-ss,
A-a-and sss-ssii-sing yu-yuk-you sss-ssoo-song-s a-a-an-and lee-lee-luu-la-la-beehh-biiies

Le-le-loving yu-yuk-you ei-ei-is we-werk-what a-a-ai we-werk-want tu-tu-to dhh-dhh-do,
Al-al-al-tthhh-tthough a-a-ai ne-ne-know thh-thh-that ei-ei-it kk-kk-can mmm-mmekk-make mm-me be-be-bel-blue,
kk-kk-caau-cause tee-tee-tears ei-eei-in mmm-mmy ai-ai-eyes hh-hh-has na-na-not-thing tu-tu-to ddd-dd-do,
Ei-ei-if a-a-a-i-am we-we-with a-a-a mm-man thh-thh-that ei-ei-is yu-yu-yuk




God , sumpah penat tulis benda ni dalam bahasa encik amir (gagap) . Takpe , biar saya translate ke BI yg sempurna :p


To you I give the whole me
For I believe that you're my destiny
To you I offer every best of my heart
For I believe that you will value it 

I want to share my whole life with you
For me to show that my love is true
I want to hold you in my arms 
And sing you songs and lullabies

Loving you is what I want to do
Although I know that it can make me blue
Cause tears in my eyes has nothing to do
If I'm with a man that is you
Psstt , you're mine alone mr amir azman :)

www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...